- Reduction of container weight, considering, from the equipment’s conception, the necessary requirements in order to develop a precise and controlled process for preform blowing of the most reduced weight possible:
- Quality and uniformity in the blow heating process.
- Extreme control of the preform stretching via servomotor.
- Control of the pre-blowing and blowing sequences.
- Reduction of electrical energy consumption:
- High energy efficiency in the heating systems and the servomotor drives.
- Recovery of air blown from the pneumatic drives during the blow moulding operation.
Similarly, as a part of the ecodesign policy, we conduct the needed analyses in favour of reducing the materials used to manufacture our equipment.